Deputy Manager PWT QA (h/f/x)
AW EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Joining AW EUROPE means sharing our passion for automotive and integrating an environment that is open to diversity and change. It is also to join a community of a thousand employees who share the strong values of this group: Quality Supremacy, Well-being of our Employees, Satisfaction of our customers.
Develop your talents by sharing our enthusiasm and commitment to contribute together to a better world with autonomous, eco-friendly & safe vehicles.
As a Deputy Manager PWT QA, more specifically, your role will encompass the following tasks :
- As privileged customer contact, manage all customer requests linked to Quality matters and report/negotiate in the most adequate way about the Quality status, issues, action plans, taking into account AW and customer requirements, history, interests, targets, in order to establish and maintain the best possible relationship and trust
- Evaluate the customers’ needs, propose, explain and, if required, negotiate the implementation of the different services which can be provided by AW-Eur within the framework of the quality activities
PROJECT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Coordinate in close collaboration with the customers and AW (TCE) the quality activities that are essential to the progress and the success of the new projects in order to obtain the approvals for “interim” and “series” manufacturing (ex: negotiation of warranty contracts, support APQP gates, PPAP submission…)
PRODUCT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Monitor the Line/Field quality performance of AW products and, when necessary, support / plan / negotiate / decide / implement the relevant preventive/corrective actions to assure that the required Quality targets from customer and AW are met with consideration of financial and image impact on AW as well as Customer Satisfaction
TEAM MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING
- Define and continuously monitor the activities of your team to ensure that their daily actions match with customer and AW expectations/priorities. Coach, support, assess and develop their competencies in order to ensure autonomous and efficient activity and behaviour, supporting at best their mission
- Collect, summarize and disclose adequately the information related to the customers, the main Quality concerns, activities and performances, as well as projects status and issues in order to guide the action of your team members and to present a clear summary of it to the management
Engineer in electromechanics/ mechanics, or equivalent by experience
You have gained a successful experience as Customer/Supplier Quality interface (or alternatively in a role of technical sales or project management). Previous experience in the automotive industry is an asset.
You have a solid experience in team management
Knowledge of core tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC & problem solving)
Easy communication, capacity to manage and work in team & identify priorities
Able to identify risks, important subjects
Negotiation abilities, perseverance
Analytical mind with strong problem solving and reporting skills
An unique opportunity to join a dynamic team; a diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution; an open, multicultural and international environment; the opportunity to make business trips to customers.
A modern and pleasant work environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels); an attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits including a company car.