Aftermarket Product Analyst (h/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Joining AISIN EUROPE means sharing our passion for automotive and integrating an environment that is open to diversity and change. It is also to join a community of a thousand employees who share the strong values of this group: Quality Supremacy, Well-being of our Employees, Satisfaction of our customers.
Develop your talents by sharing our enthusiasm and commitment to contribute together to a better world with autonomous, eco-friendly & safe vehicles.
Your mission as a Aftermarket Product Analyst is to manage the assigned Aftermarket (AM) Product category(ies) in terms of technical documentation, technical (customer) service, and market & customer research and analysis, in order to contribute to long term value creation for AISIN AM customers, enabling the European AM division to meet both sales revenue and profitability targets.
You will manage market analysis and product line strategy for AISIN Europe Aftermarket markets to meet business growth objectives and sales profit targets:
- Manage your product lines for AISIN Europe Aftermarket to meet business growth objectives and sales profit targets by defining product needs for target markets, coordinating product development, releases & rationalization in cooperation with Sales and Customer Service
- Provide a customer-oriented support to sales and marketing (incl. customer visits, product promotions, competitor analyses, bench marking activities, product training, identification of new customers, etc.)
- Responsible to meet profitability goals for your Product lines by negotiating competitive cost to AISIN before launch, requesting competitor pricing analysis and assist in setting market prices, supporting gross margin analyses, cost down investigations and providing pricing recommendations
- Develop strong relationships with our supplier base and employ their technical strengths and market knowledge to determine the right Product for the right Application (vehicle make/model) ensuring the necessary Market Coverage
- Upload the new products and revise the existing references as necessary in the CCU / TecDoc with the correct linkages to the OE reference numbers, the Cross to the Competitor references and the links to Applications
- Work with Global Product Management AM team to ensure product alignment and benchmark product portfolios from other global AM entities
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Service and Warehousing teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- To manage the lifecycle of the product range: to coordinate the product launch with the different stakeholders and to coordinate the phase in and phase out with Sales and Customer Service teams
- To collect and analyze sales data and market information to identify customer needs and to translate into product enhancements
- Ensuring industry-leading product attributes and customer benefits are delivered, based on the “voice of the customer”
- Working with the marketing team to bring new products to market with strong, impactful customer messaging
- Developing and presenting strong commercial business cases for new products
- Through Market Research, continue to benchmark competitor activities ensuring we remain uniquely positioned in the AM
- Playing a pivotal role in setting out the new product development strategy, including preparing and presenting product and pricing plans to internal stakeholders
- To coordinate product trainings with the Sales teams
- Bachelor or Master degree (Economics, Marketing, Engineering, …) with minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a Product Management/Analyst role within an automotive or preferably Automotive Aftermarket environment or equivalent.
- You are well organized and self-starter, able to explore and develop new business opportunities
- You are curious and able to quickly build industry specific know-how: products, applications and competitors
- You think strategically and have an outstanding commercial insight
- You are well-organised and can manage multiple projects, sometimes with competing objectives
- Personality: hands-on, enthusiastic, customer-minded, networker, methodic, result-oriented, driven, team-player, business-focused
- Expert use of MS Office tools - Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point with strong analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to travel to customer locations within Europe required. Occasional intercontinental travel
A unique opportunity to join a dynamic team; a diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution; an open, multicultural and international environment; A modern and pleasant work environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels) with home working permissible up to 2 days/week; an attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits.