Aftermarket Buyer (h/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Joining AISIN EUROPE means sharing our passion for automotive and integrating an environment that is open to diversity and change. It is also to join a community of a thousand employees who share the strong values of this group: Quality Supremacy, Well-being of our Employees, Satisfaction of our customers.
Develop your talents by sharing our enthusiasm and commitment to contribute together to a better world with autonomous, eco-friendly & safe vehicles.
As an Aftermarket Buyer, your role is to manage and to ensure the sourcing and purchasing for the AM products, within the set procurement policy, procedures, and guidelines to ensure an uninterrupted and timely supply within specifications at optimal and competitive total cost of ownership and optimized created value.
Ensure from A to Z purchasing missions starting from the elaboration of the specifications until the delivery of the equipment and the quality monitoring of a wide range of technical and various products, in particular:
- Technical products: automotive aftermarket components such as: clutches, brakes, transmissions, cooling and engine parts, chassis parts, oils, electronic components, etc.
- General purchases of consumables and services such as Transport & packaging
- Bachelor's degree or even higher, with 3 to 5 years' experience in a purchasing department, preferably in an industrial environment;
- You have an interest in technology, knowledge of automotive components is an asset;
- You have a good command of Office 365 (excel, word, powerpoint);
- Experience gained in the use of ERP-type software packages would be an advantage;
- You are comfortable communicating effectively and maintaining working relationships with our suppliers.
- A rigorous, dynamic, methodical, precise and assertive person, you demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills with both your internal customers and your suppliers;
- Demonstrating excellent organization skills, you know how to manage your tasks according to priorities;
- Adopting a positive attitude, you work effectively in a team and know how to show flexibility.
A unique opportunity to join a dynamic team; a diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution; an open, multicultural and international environment; A modern and pleasant work environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels) with home working permissible up to 2 days/week; an attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits.